Question for the Whacker guys

spd500

Knotty said:
Ha ha ha you guys, as a matter of fact my breaking days are well over with.  jump.gif

Because you are selling it and going to stick with a jet  :huh: :huh:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mike S said:
I had my wacker out this weekend Jetstar out ran me again!! :smile18:
might be time for a bigger motor are prop change! :smile30:
Jetstar out ran something? Something had to be wrong, maybe your whacker had a plug fouled out? :evil:

soldier of fortune said:
i didnt know mike had a whacker

I sure do ive had one my whole life! sometimes i think i was born in a boat! crazy.gif

matter of fact my wife loves the wacker more then she love the jet! crazy.gif aint it!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
The whacker earns food, the jet just drinks lots of fuel. The secret is you take them out to dinner after boating in the jet! :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
soldier of fortune said:
take the whacker on saturday and then eat at a 5 star restaurant, then on sunday take the jet and eat at mc donalds
That mite make the ladies hate the jet even more! think.gif

No i take her in the wacker, make her eat on the boat! jump.gif then take her in the jet and take her to her favorite Mexican restaurant! :smile30: oh and let her drive the jet for a mile it works great!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mike S said:
No i take her in the wacker, make her eat on the boat! jump.gif then take her in the jet and take her to her favorite Mexican restaurant! :smile30: oh and let her drive the jet for a mile it works great!
You are the man! :smile16:

Crusader

soldier of fortune said:
i'm lost i thought we were talking about henry

SoF......these threads stay on track for a max of about 6 posts and then they go all haywire and such. Lol...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
What was this thread really about? Something about props? It don't matter what prop you put on a OB, because it still will be an OB. Does that answer the question? :smile16: