Question for the Whacker guys

spd500

soldier of fortune said:
i need a new prop too, gotta get me a stainless

Call Boats Etc . in LaPorte . I have bought used props from them in the past for decent prices .

spd500

Knotty said:
I see you guys coming over to the dark side. :smile16:

Going fishing is the "Dark Side"  :smile21: Been there for years  :smile30: No one said that whackers were fast  crazy.gif just good for fishin boats  :smile17:

Crusader

There's a whole lot more to props than Juat putting a stainless steel prop on and go. A properly sized, pitched and cupped prop will help in many areas. Just throwing on a stainless will only make the boat look good with a shiny prop with no performance enhancement unless you put the correct prop on.

Knotty Girl

spd500 said:
Knotty said:
I see you guys coming over to the dark side. :smile16:

Going fishing is the "Dark Side"  :smile21: Been there for years  :smile30: No one said that whackers were fast  crazy.gif just good for fishin boats  :smile17:

Really think.gif

Becket

Well, We decided to stick with what we had becuse it was workin fine..........then........... Did a good job of smashing the 4 Blade up on the rocks!  :smile20: (Altair) So.............................

Knotty Girl

Gas-Hole said:
Well, We decided to stick with what we had becuse it was workin fine..........then........... Did a good job of smashing the 4 Blade up on the rocks!  :smile20: (Altair) So.............................

I have a 3 blade chopper 28p I will sell ya.