Project X

SimplyOrange

soldier of fortune said:
jimbo said:
soldier of fortune said:
oh you talking crap about my boat bimbo?

No just a little jab! All in fun. Your rig is awesome and sounded great!! I just fee l bad we all didn't get a chance to run a little more. How about next weekend....will you have it together by then? :grin:

i fly back on wednesday, and plan on having it back together by friday, however we are heading to arkansas on saturday morning for a bike trip for a week.

are you going to harrison? if so i need to scan a map to you.

spd500

I plan on being out next Sunday . I should have gone out today , the rain held out long enough we could have gotten some boating in . But Sunday we will be on the water .

spd500

Building me a TX19  jump.gif can't afford to keep two jet boats , and can only use one at a time anyways .

ChryslerJet

You didn't list a price and right now realize its a buyers market because most people don't buy boats during the winter market.  it will sell for more and faster in the spring.

spd500

If it sells that's great . If it doesn't sell then it doesn't sell . I am willing to sell it fairly reasonanbly priced , but I am not giving it away . I can afford to build the new boat little by little and it will be done eventually , but if the Kona sells it will speed up the build a lot .

ChryslerJet

SPD said:
If it sells that's great . If it doesn't sell then it doesn't sell . I am willing to sell it fairly reasonanbly priced , but I am not giving it away . I can afford to build the new boat little by little and it will be done eventually , but if the Kona sells it will speed up the build a lot .
So what are ya asking for it?? Not that I can afford it but someone else might.  It has damn fine paint job on it, at least the wood part.

spd500

Turnkey I will sell it for $8500 . Less motor I will work out pricing with the buyer based on what all stays with the boat .

spd500

I will say that I would really prefer to see it go less motor , and I will give someone a really good deal for a less motor sale . I would like to use the motor to build something for the TX19 .