project TX-19 for sale

1313186450.jpg

1313186527.jpg

1313186637.jpg

the owner is selling this boat . it has a spare pump in the floor.has the tanks to and I think some motor mounts call me 918 691 2531.    priced to move for a TX-19 boat

spd500

So , just how much is "priced to move" ? Also , they have clear titles too , right ? Does it need any glass work ?

guy's it's not the shop's boat.. I can't help the amount the owner is asking. and it does have a J-word pump .. but it could be changed out. as I said cash always make people think. think.gif

Devilman

Which pump is it, the WJ or the YJ? If its the WJ, its not that big a deal, at least you can get a Place diverter for it without any hassle.

Still... lotta people hear/see "Jacuzzi" & are turned off & will move on...

*After looking at the full size version of the pic, I'd guess that it's a WJ... I say that because if I'm not mistaken, the YJ is an axial flow pump & the impellers in those look more like a propeller than the impellers we're used to seeing out of Berks, Dominators, etc...

spd500

It looks like it would be a nice boat , even with the purple . But it is too long of a drive for me at that price . If it were cheap I could make the drive , but it would have to be really really cheap with that pump .

spd500

But I did notice in one of the pics that it has alot of water in the boat , I would wonder about the wood being solid if it has had water in it very long .

spd500 said:
But I did notice in one of the pics that it has alot of water in the boat , I would wonder about the wood being solid if it has had water in it very long .

the water was from a flooding rain the day before. we've been in a dry spell for a while with no rain .. :smile19:  the lakes are super low and with the heat most have that BGA and have trouble .

spd500 said:
It looks like it would be a nice boat , even with the purple . But it is too long of a drive for me at that price . If it were cheap I could make the drive , but it would have to be really really cheap with that pump .

why dont you grow a set of balls! and go get a boat :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: