Pro53's model a

pro53

Between the new job, and not being able to get on the internet at work much put a halt on my forum activity. I did get my car going, here is a short clip ohf the maiden voage. A long road to get to this, not back to work on the boat soon.
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/pro53/?action=view&current=44c46360.mp4

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/pro53/?action=view&current=44c46360.mp4

pro53

Will be takeing the omega apert getting the pump fixed freshen, the motor up and add alittle more too it  :grin: , repaint boat, working 56hrs aweek and 1/2 day on satardays, I might be done by next boat season  :rolleyes:

pro53

Duanehydro said:
clap.gif Awesome!
Thanks Duane, all people that has been on the site for along time knows how long I have worked on it. When you barley tap the throttle the hooisers break loose  :grin:

Disturbed

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

It's come a long way!  I'm glad to see you got it done!  For those of you that haven't seen it in person, it's a work of art!

Devilman

Helluva deal George, great to see it moving under its own power after all this time. Sumbich sounds good, pretty loud comin thru those Supertrapps. Should had the headers uncapped though. :laugh: I could almost hear the giggling. :grin: :grin:

Now get on the boat!  hurry.gif

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

It's come a long way!  I'm glad to see you got it done!  For those of you that haven't seen it in person, it's a work of art!

I heard Heather did all the hard work.  think.gif

John

personally i dont know why you painted it especially after all the custom art work d-man an i put into it

Devilman

lol, don't forget about Aaron. It musta been the crawfish, maybe it had acid in it or something. :grin:

TintMan

Thats just plain bad azz George...i watched the video...i was waiting on the monster burn out and the wheelie!!! :grin:

pro53

Thanks everybody, using the iPhone for Internet sucks , too small of keys(lol)
Driving it feels like your sitting in a go kart,  I still have to tune it, the plugs are aliitle black , but still new to blowers, gonna drop the jets down one size first, it takes all the gas I give it. Most off the picks for the build are under pro 53 flatty build, now can't wait to start on the omega, needs some new paint and pump work, I want to change the cam and also port the heads when it goes for rebuild, still haven't made my mind up about the pump switch yet

sturat

George I would leave the jaqueerzi in it. just my .02
I do not think you would reap enough gain to justify the expense.

John

hes got to reset the pump anyway though, now would be the time to do it if he ever was, especially if he going to try to squeeze more hp out of the mota

73 Sanger Flat

Looks and sounds good George .. Glad you have it almost finished .. You have some awesome talent ..

I agree with Tint , where is the video of the monster burnout ?? Come on we need to see it ..