Pretty good deal on a GoPro knock off

Chevy2184

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X9Y2NFY/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awd_d_BOxvxb84KR3A9

You wouldn't have to cry if you lost one of these off of the boat...

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Chevy2184

whitetrash148 said:
Yeah I could take pics of my redlights.

Lol that's funny right their... 😎 hey they say if you don't hit one every know and then, your not trying hard enough...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Chevy2184 said:
whitetrash148 said:
Yeah I could take pics of my redlights.

Lol that's funny right their... 😎 hey they say if you don't hit one every know and then, your not trying hard enough...

Exactly!!!

Devilman

Thats pretty sweet. I like the GoPros, or the concept of them anyway because of the footage that is attainable. I just could never justify the $$$ on something that may not get much use. It's like, we used to take all kinds of pics & video on our outings, get-togethers, etc...  but just kinda quit doing it. May have to look into one of these though.

Thanks for putting this up. :smile17:

Chevy2184

Devilman said:
Thats pretty sweet. I like the GoPros, or the concept of them anyway because of the footage that is attainable. I just could never justify the $$$ on something that may not get much use. It's like, we used to take all kinds of pics & video on our outings, get-togethers, etc...  but just kinda quit doing it. May have to look into one of these though.

Thanks for putting this up. :smile17:

Looks like the reviews on them are pretty good? I think I'm gonna half to try one as well...

Devilman

Chevy2184 said:
Looks like the reviews on them are pretty good? I think I'm gonna half to try one as well...

Yeah I was seeing the same.... says its waterproof too, nice little bonus there. :smile16:

Chevy2184

Devilman said:
Chevy2184 said:

Yeah I was seeing the same.... says its waterproof too, nice little bonus there. :smile16:

GoPro must of had a patent run out? I'd bet a dime to a dollar those are made in the same place by the same people?

Devilman

Chevy2184 said:
He must be referring to devilman... 😎

Sorry what was that? I was out counting the change in my ashtray. crazy.gif :smile28:

Devilman

Chevy2184 said:
GoPro must of had a patent run out? I'd bet a dime to a dollar those are made in the same place by the same people?

I didn't think about it from that angle, but yeah probably cause it looks damn near like the same exact deal. Kinda like the Yeti stuff and the RTIC stuff I been seeing for awhile now. Looks like the same product.

jimsplace

Devilman said:
Chevy2184 said:

I didn't think about it from that angle, but yeah probably cause it looks damn near like the same exact deal. Kinda like the Yeti stuff and the RTIC stuff I been seeing for awhile now. Looks like the same product.

Not that I know you might be mistaken, but did you ever see some of the fake Rolex's
On the other hand, you might be right.

What the hell, for $50 bucks try it and let us know.

FL350

Administrator
My wife got me the GoPro hero 4. The clarity is outstanding on the 60"!! Put the little floaty thing on it with some .32 safety wire good to go.