Pray For Cookieman!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
For those who do not know, Bill (Cookieman) is the founder of this website. He has been in and out of the hospital lately and could use our thoughts and prayers for his healing. Here is his post from the Facebook side. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers!

Just an update from the cookie man to Alma Texas hot boat buddies and friends. This is just an update on the status of the cookie man. I have been in the hospital four times in the last five months with this stay now that I’m in will last a month.The cookie man is beginning to crumble and I don’t know what the future holds for me but I know that I’ve had a great time meeting and now with all you people over the years great memories great trips to the lakes and they will never be forgotten.At this time I have a infectious disease doctor that’s looking after me to take care of the infection in my blood system then we have to start fighting my cirrhosis of the liver which I’m only operating at 30%.I guess most of you know throughout the years with lost mini mini good THB members. Some of you I have personally met some of you I know just by your use of the THB website and I just want to let everyone know don’t let it go keep together work together and enjoy the sport that we all enjoy. I’ve got to let everyone go right now my nurses are back here with me again right now it looks like I’ve got about another 14 days in the hospital for I’ll be able to go home. I hope each and everyone of you the best in your adventures what THB. Keep posting pictures your boats your videos it’s the only thing I really enjoy when I pick up my phone to see what’s going on out there. So I guess the last words I may say for now as I could use all the prayers and help that you people can give me at this time and hopefully things will work out for the best for me or as you know a cookie it’s just as good when it’s broken it is when it’s whole

Devilman

Man I hadn't seen that. Sure sorry to hear it, dude can't seem to catch a break with his health for awhile now. Prayin' for ya Bill.

Wakemaker

I'll be praying for you Bill! Without you I never would have met all the wonderful people that makes up our motley THB family. When I last saw you I know you were still having troubles with your leg. I'll keep you in my prayers and wish you the very best. Thank you Cookieman! 🍪