powerglide

pro53

Changeing my setup. Was going to use in the model a now gonna use a th350.
For sale 1 rebuilt alum. cased powerglide, early 60's. Bought it from a friend who had it rebuilt for a 60's chevy. Stock rebuild. Never bolted in. Out of warrenty now. Will take 200.00 for it. If you have any problems will refund cash.Also 1 10 inch TCI street fighter glide convertor 3000 to 3500, used but working 150.00, or trade for a 10" th 350 conv.

pro53

Devilman said:
Don't be a 'fraidy-cat, put a 4 speed in it.... :evil: :grin:
When I first put the car together, had a super t-10 4 speed scatershield, Mr. Gasket vertigate shifter. There wasnt enough room  :grin: Between a 3 1/2 chop and a 3" channel and a  trans hump. Shifer was hittin my leg. And that was when I was skinny  :smile23:

Devilman

You may have to put that drivetrain in something with a little more room, leave the Model A for the kids.... :grin:

Here ya go....  :smile12: :smile13:
l7kkuchmo.jpg

pro53

Devilman said:
You may have to put that drivetrain in something with a little more room, leave the Model A for the kids.... :grin:

Here ya go....  :smile12: :smile13:
l7kkuchmo.jpg
Worked on it yesterday  :grin: Got alot of welding done, got the axels out to get them redrilled for the chevy patteren slot. Man them wheels are HUGE on the abone  :grin:

Devilman

pro53 said:
Worked on it yesterday  :grin: Got alot of welding done, got the axels out to get them redrilled for the chevy patteren slot. Man them wheels are HUGE on the abone  :grin:

Is it going to fit through the garage door with those big-ass slots on it?  :grin:

pro53

Devilman said:
pro53 said:

Is it going to fit through the garage door with those big-A$$ slots on it?  :grin:
Plenty of room  :grin: