PM's

vdrivenman

any one else not getting or being able to send PM's. i have sent several and they do not show up in my message box as sent Nor have i received any in a while!

i get notices when someone  post on a topic  but no pm's or indicators!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile18:

73 Sanger Flat

Make sure that you have it check in your profile to save a copy in your sent box. I think when the site went down , it defaulted back a lot of the settings, I know my defaulted back and was not showing any sent messages , then i changed it back in my profile and it is saving them again .

I think it is to save space , but I do not like them deleteing PM 14 days old ( Pruning ) . I lost a few PM that I would have like to have kept . If I would have known I could have copied them to a file . It is no big deal ... ..

spd500

Brazos River Rat said:
Make sure that you have it check in your profile to save a copy in your sent box. I think when the site went down , it defaulted back a lot of the settings, I know my defaulted back and was not showing any sent messages , then i changed it back in my profile and it is saving them again .

I think it is to save space , but I do not like them deleteing PM 14 days old ( Pruning ) . I lost a few PM that I would have like to have kept . If I would have known I could have copied them to a file . It is no big deal ... ..

Good info , Thanks . I noticed a few weeks ago that I was not seeing my PM's in the outbox , even sent a few PM's twice thinking they were never sent . I found where you said to check to save a copy and checked it , so now I should be back to normal . Or at least as normal as I ever was .

vdrivenman

BRR u were / are correct. i rectified the problem and also received several pm's 2 day. i am sure that due to my mistake i sent several pm's several times so PLEEAZ ignore them.

thanks