Plowman’s

FL350

Administrator
April 29th- May1st Plowmans Park on Lake Whitney an old fashioned get together to kick off the season!

Devilman

I wanted to, but couldn't make it work out so we'll be running around local.

I haven't been on facebook in awhile, but my wife said there was some activity about this on the THB fb page.

Some folks stay at the Indian Lodge, which is about a 7 mile boat ride down to Plowman's park, that's where we always stayed. Cool little place with it's own boat ramp, pool, gas, small store, etc. Nice cruise to the park for the activities and back. We'll get back up there one of these days, hopefully this summer.

It's usually a good event, you should check it out if you're able.:cool:

CSimmonsTaylorSJ

I talked the ol' lady into coming back from vacation 2 days early to make it to the get together so we plan on going. I don't have a facebook though. I'll have to look at the group on hers. Thanks man.

FL350

Administrator
Yeah we’re still on for a great weekend. As of now the park is filling up. I do not know about Indian Lodge. Come on out and have a great time!

Crusader

Looks like the weather is going to coordinate with us this weekend. My bride unit, Golden Retriever and I are going to roll out at noon tomorrow $/29 en-route to the Indian Lodge and then a wine cruise down to Plowmans to see everyone Friday evening.

Looking forward to it!

Cliff