Plowmans 2024!

Crusader

Mark your calendars! The next Plowmans event is set for the weekend of 26-28 April 2024!

We have our cabin booked at the Indian Lodge again this year. The April 2023 party / crawfish boil at the Indian Lodge was epic! I hope for a repeat in 2024 too!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I would say it's discouraged if they are full. But if not, I'm sure they will work with you. I think they are just trying to make sure everyone has parking for their cabins.

Crusader

I heard you can't park your boat at the cabin you rent anymore. Is that true?
Are you talking the cabins at Indian Lodge?
You might want to call them. I know I get a slip at their docks every year, this year is no different. If you don't have a cabin, I an sure they'll still rent a slip to you.

Crusader

I would say it's discouraged if they are full. But if not, I'm sure they will work with you. I think they are just trying to make sure everyone has parking for their cabins.
Patch, are you hitting Plowmans again this year? Hope so.

Devilman

I heard you can't park your boat at the cabin you rent anymore. Is that true?
Yes, they want boats parked down the hill. 😐 I was disappointed by that, I always thought it was cool to have the boats up top where everyone hangs out, see them all sitting around. (y) Kinda silly I guess. 😄 I will say they were gracious to let us park under their personal carport when we thought that hail was coming in though, that was cool of them.

And yes, I've read the prices of crawfish have gotten crazy 🤑

Crusader

Just a little over two months away until this event happens again? I am not sure if it's because I have cabin fever from winter or what it is, I am really looking forward to this event!

Whaler

Just a little over two months away until this event happens again? I am not sure if it's because I have cabin fever from winter or what it is, I am really looking forward to this event!
I’m with you, I’m ready to make some noise. Boat, not so much. At the moment the engine is out and I’m redoing the entire driveline. I think the guy who rigged this boat was smoking something POWERFUL. A leaking prop shaft cover exposed so much more. But I have parts and patience to see it through before the Plowman’s event.