Plowman Creek Park April 26 to 28th / 2019

Devilman

Weather supposed to be nice... sunny & mid 80s, should be a great weekend for it. Be having a helluva lot more fun than I'll be having, even if its raining, lol. :smile17:

Devilman

Painting the living room probably... or possibly redoing the ceiling out in the shop bathroom. :smile24:

Not sure which one I don't want to do more, haha

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Painting the living room probably... or possibly redoing the ceiling out in the shop bathroom. :smile24:

Boating sounds way more fun my friend. I finally drug out my new engine cover for the Hawaiian  so I can finish it. Time to bless this great state of Texas with the presence of the Flyin Hawaiian! :smile28:

73 Sanger Flat

Devilman said:

That does not sound like any fun Kenny  ..  Not sure we will do much boating at Plowman .. A lot of debris is coming down River from Granbury and Possum Kingdom after opening their gates.. I am hoping the Cove at plowman will be OK .. got reservation and family coming , so we will enjoy it no matter what ..

Devilman

Patchman said:
Boating sounds way more fun my friend. I finally drug out my new engine cover for the Hawaiian  so I can finish it. Time to bless this great state of Texas with the presence of the Flyin Hawaiian! :smile28:

Yeah, definitely... why we are busting ass to get this stuff done so can free us up to go play. Cool deal with the Hawaiian, it's way over due bud. :smile17:

Devilman

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
That does not sound like any fun Kenny  ..  Not sure we will do much boating at Plowman .. A lot of debris is coming down River from Granbury and Possum Kingdom after opening their gates.. I am hoping the Cove at plowman will be OK .. got reservation and family coming , so we will enjoy it no matter what ..

LOL, no, it won't be, but a necessary evil I guess you could say. Man, that's no good, but should still be a nice time out there. You'd think with the flow of the river, most of the trash would miss the cove & go on by. Hope it turns out good for ya'll.

73 Sanger Flat

The South wind at 18 mph is what going to cause the problem , the wind will try and push the debris back into the cove .. We will have fun no matter what the water conditions are ..

customtouch

Devilman said:

I will gladly trade you projects.

Attachments

• 20190402_193753.jpg
    20190402_193753.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 85

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Devilman said:

Wholey smokes, you weren't kidding when you said you want to fix the pool. :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13:

Devilman

customtouch said:

Damn, thats crazy. Here I was aggravated at the possums rooting around in my yard at night, I don't feel so bad now, lol... Be a killer set up when done though, thats gonna be nice!

customtouch

Devilman said:
customtouch said:

Damn, thats crazy. Here I was aggravated at the possums rooting around in my yard at night, I don't feel so bad now, lol... Be a killer set up when done though, thats gonna be nice!

Sad thing is, that is just the tip of the iceberg. Also getting new roof for the house,  carport, rear patio, new kitchen, and new siding & roof for the pool house/storage room. Ya...........I'll trade ya!!!  LOL!!  On the bright side you should feel marvelous now!!

Devilman

customtouch said:
Sad thing is, that is just the tip of the iceberg. Also getting new roof for the house,  carport, rear patio, new kitchen, and new siding & roof for the pool house/storage room. Ya...........I'll trade ya!!!  LOL!!  On the bright side you should feel marvelous now!!

Yep, no more comments on that from me, lol. I'll just be over here moving my stuff.  :smile16: