Plowman Creek Park April 26 to 28th / 2019

73 Sanger Flat

jump.gif OK - Plowman Creek reservation Done -- April 26 -28 Site 12 and 13 .. Hope the water will be good for us .. Please tag more people

48277414_2084466541618970_6902358056395341824_n.jpg
jump.gif

73 Sanger Flat

I am hoping we have a good turn out .. I like about 25-35 boats to show up .. The old days when 75-100 boats was a little too much for that area in my opinion .. Hoping we will keep getting a few more boats  and the park is OK with it .. Let is grow slow and maybe no one will complain ..

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
We would never do "SIDE BY SIDE" testing // LOL  :smile17:
It brings that kind of attention you don't want at Plowmans! :smile14:

73 Sanger Flat

I know .. Last time we were there . That Friday,  I decided to go make some test runs all by myself .. Not one other boat on the water .. I make about 4 test runs and look up and the Game Warden is waiting for me at the boat ramp .. I decide to just go on end and take my ass chewing and get my ticket for something .. He had my truck blocked in on the ramp so no way to avoid him .. He  talked to me for a little bit and just asked me what we were doing and I told him we just came down to play with the boats the last chance before winter came .. He said be careful and watch out for the bow hunter out in their small jon boats ..I  told him no problem and then he left ..  He was pretty nice and did not say anything negative at all .. I thought for sure I would get a ticket for no baffles or excessive speed right there in front of him ..  Everyone on the bank was watching and going oh no , Billy is going to get tickets today .. But I was lucky to get a nice Game Warden .. So maybe we can get back on their good side .

73 Sanger Flat

I hate winter . :smile18: . Need something to look forward to .. Cant think of anything better to get out of the winter blues than to think about having fun at the river ..  :smile28:

Devilman

I hear ya , I don't care for it much either. I gotta get my trailer fixed before I think about going anywhere. :smile24: I try to stay positive by thinking, "spring will be here before we know it"... Funny thing just yesterday I noticed on my wall calender that Friday Dec. 21st was marked as "Winter Begins". I think it started a few weeks ago myself, lol

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't live in Texas because I like cold /wet weather. I thought this was supposed to be a hot and sunny state! crazy.gif