Patchmans Whacker!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I found a new project this weekend! Time to help TX with their fish over-population problem! :smile16:

Devilman

Not a bad lookin fishin rig... good score. :cool: Gonna have to go get you some Seadrift Tony Lamas now. :grin:

KONA77

that's an interesting looking hull,  what kind is it, i thought i have seen every kind of hull on a fishing rig there is but  nice looking rig just the same clap.gif

ChryslerJet

It almost looks like an Airboat hull.  Hmm Patch whatcha think about an airboat conversion for that thing?  I bet I could whip something up.

scarabscs

Let me know if you need a fishing partner!  Im just up the road in fairfield!  Most of my life has been spent fishing saltwater, but im down for some fresh water!

spd500

Cool boat  :smile17: From the looks of those pics , I think I know where Fords go to die  think.gif

Disturbed

I must admit, I was scared to click on this thread.  With a title like 'Patchs wacker', you just don't know!  :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the compliments I guess! think.gif :smile16: It's a 1988 Proglass 17'. It needs a little work, but I think me and the family will get our  :smile13: out of it. Plus it was only $700.00 :smile16:

blazeracer

With a thread title of "Patchmans Whacker" there was about a 99% chance it had nothing to do with a boat. LOL

Dang,. $700?? Not bad at all man. You'll definitely get your money out of that one.

spd500

It don't have to be pretty to have a good time and catch a few fish . I am sure you will get lots of enjoyment out of it .

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm actually enjoying learning about O/B's. Dam those are some squirley little motors! crazy.gif