paging randall

jdf

im calling you out and jc ,,you two together cant break 80 ,,,so when yall r really ready lets race ...

first off for you to call someone out you actually have to go to the water, seeing how you were too scared to show your face anywhere this year on the water, now jc might be a good run for you he didnt go anywhere either, dont worry i will be ready for ya next summer, you old fart!

FL350

Administrator
soldier of fortune said:
first off for you to call someone out you actually have to go to the water, seeing how you were too scared to show your face anywhere this year on the water, now jc might be a good run for you he didnt go anywhere either, dont worry i will be ready for ya next summer, you old fart!

This is true.

jdf

yes u do have a point ...i still dont care ,,,calling u out

and look who jumped n the mix ,,,u want some too airplane boy ,, hurry.gif whatever.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man it was so quiet around here and then Bam! Now all we need is JC! think.gif :smile29:

the only one i am scared of is jdf's better half, she is faster than him by far!, he cant even beat her in any of her boats her tx is definately faster than bam bam, and her picklefork will run circles around it too!!

oh i just noticed this the boat in his avatar is actually denise's, damn cant even put a pic of his wittle tx-19 in his own avatar hurry.gif and catch me

soldier of fortune said:
oh i just noticed this the boat in his avatar is actually denise's, damn cant even put a pic of his wittle tx-19 in his own avatar hurry.gif and catch me

That's funny!  :smile16:
Let me know were and when i want to watch these races!

jdf

really thats all u could come up with ,,,my flattie still faster than your tx at idle ..

spd500

jdf said:
really thats all u could come up with ,,,my flattie still faster than your tx at idle ..

Yeah , but what happens when he uses the accelerator ? Lol  crazy.gif

3boatpaul

:smile26:  :smile20:  :smile16:  now to put the spoon in the pot and stir it a little.  crazy.gif
    might be looking.  :grin:

jdf

soldier of fortune said:
the only one i am scared of is jdf's better half, she is faster than him by far!, he cant even beat her in any of her boats her tx is definately faster than bam bam, and her picklefork will run circles around it too!!
yep,,,alot of guys dont like to race her ,,hard to face the fact u got schooled by a woman

J C Gordon

The way my boat ran for the 10 minutes that it did see water, Id be better off racing a paddle boat. It really mad me sick. Wouldnt run outta sight with a 7 day head start.  :smile18: Made me wanna sell out and go back to cars. Im hoping the dizzy moved and lost alot of timing... But guess we will see come summer.  :smile15:

J C Gordon

The 10 minute run I made I had to launch by the bridge where people fish.. Just backed the truck out in the lake off the bank until we shook boat off. But truck was a good 10 yards out in the water just to get deep enough.. Maybe on the deep end but dunno. Still says its 7' low from the 345' normal. Current is 338'  :smile18: