Out of the loop for a bit ....

HellinnFrnt

My mother passed away rather unexpectedly last Saturday morning so if I seem a little off in phone calls or posts that'd be the reason why. She was very happy that I had found a hobby and a group of friends that I could rely on and actually count as family (except for Patch; she said "that boy is a little off"). No, seriously she got to meet a couple of ya'll and thought the whole group must be some good people to be around and she was thinking about going to some events with me this year.
All in all I'm still basically in shock but I'd like to thank Frank (neverenuf) for taking me out on the lake Sunday; it wasn't really where I should have been but he realized it was what I needed. Thanks man! Link to Facebook follows;if anyone would like to send something please put something about your boat affiliation on the card so I know who it was from; also she was an avid gardner so live plants would be nice;they'll go into her flower beds here at home. Again many many thanks to everyone and we will see you on the water real soon!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/366198966760430

don't know if the link works forgot about cache .....

Memorial and Funeral Services for Margie Davis, will be held at Anderson-Clayton Funeral Home at 1111 Military Parkway in Mesquite, TX (972) 285-5489. They will begin accepting flowers, or deliveries, starting on Thursday the 26th. There will be a visitation held on Friday evening the 27th, from 6:00p-8:00p, with all welcome! Snack and finger foods, as well as soft drinks and coffee will be on hand. The funeral service will be held the following morning on Saturday the 28th at the same location, from 10:00a-11:00a, with the internment and graveside service for any that wish to attend, at 2:00p, at the Ware Cemetery near Kemp, TX - actually located in Tolosa, TX.

KONAGIRL

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...just remember to hold on to God's strength because he is carrying you.

ChryslerJet

Sorry to hear about your loss.  It's the unexpected that hits us the worst.  Prayers from my family and I go out to you and your family.  At least she will be with us at all the events in spirit this year.