Oldbu...... I mean Old Greg......

greaser

Some one emailed this to me. There is a whole bunch of diferent ones on you tube. Pretty damn funny.

Warning, may not be work approved. Its a lil risque, but not to bad.  :smile23:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0S6vL0-u58&NR=1

pro53

:smile23: :smile23: I am old GREG  :smile23: You want a Baileys  :smile23: Good one  :smile20:

Devilman

Greaser said:
Shut up my fuzzy lil man peach.....  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Sig lines, get yer sig lines here...... LMAO

Wonder where the hell those commercials are from, my mom drinks Bailey's every now & then, so does Carole. Never saw those ads..... :smile23:

pro53

My name is OLD GREGG, I have a mangina  :smile23: :smile23: Greg that ones gonna haunt you awhile  :smile23:

S

Static Line

:smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

S

Static Line

oldbuck40 said:
Ghost Rider said:
:smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

Right back at you  :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13: how have you been bro?

S

Static Line

yea i have been catching a little info here and there

I may pull mine out and give her a bath this weekend and pull the cobb webs out off the pump :smile19: i replaced the o ring on the steering last weekend, we replaced the starter 2 weeks before that so she starts at least..........i just hope she will float off the trailer with out making a sucking popping sound like ESA's made  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

Ghost Rider said:
yea i have been catching a little info here and there

I may pull mine out and give her a bath this weekend and pull the cobb webs out off the pump :smile19: i replaced the o ring on the steering last weekend, we replaced the starter 2 weeks before that so she starts at least..........i just hope she will float off the trailer with out making a sucking popping sound like ESA's made  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

:smile23: :smile23: :smile23:You mean the Salad shooter! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Disturbed

Nothing like bringing up a ten year old thread!

Old Gregg now hosts a British cooking show!

https://www.eater.com/2018/9/8/17832670/netflix-great-british-baking-show-noel-fielding-old-gregg-sandi-toksvig-prue-leith-liam-charles