Northie ventured way down south!!!

Crusader

Devilman said:
Crusader said:
We originally were going to stay on a house boat but that fell through. My in laws have a lake house on the lake....so we stayed there. The boat ramp was literally two blocks away.

Cool deal, damn sure ain't nothing wrong with that! So no trouble with the cartels I take it? :grin:

Nah.....none at all.

Only trouble I had was with those Jet ski folks.....no matter where I go or what lake I visit, they all speak the same language......DUMB!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:
Devilman said:
Crusader said:
We originally were going to stay on a house boat but that fell through. My in laws have a lake house on the lake....so we stayed there. The boat ramp was literally two blocks away.

Cool deal, damn sure ain't nothing wrong with that! So no trouble with the cartels I take it? :grin:

Nah.....none at all.

Only trouble I had was with those Jet ski folks.....no matter where I go or what lake I visit, they all speak the same language......DUMB!
Right! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Devilman

Crusader said:
Nah.....none at all.

Well thats good. :smile16: Far as the jet ski clowns, yeah thats a pretty standard deal unfortunately. :smile24:

Disturbed

Jet skis are really handy at the race track.  They drag you to the rope and they drag you to the out ramp.  :smile30:

Other than that,..............

customtouch

DISTURBED said:
Jet skis are really handy at the race track.  They drag you to the rope and they drag you to the out ramp.  :smile30:

And some of them even drag some people around when at Steele Creek!  :smile30: :grin:

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:
DISTURBED said:

And some of them even drag some people around when at Steele Creek!  :smile30: :grin:

Yes sir.  clap.gif