Northie headed to Austin. Needing advise

EMBRACETHEHATE

veestyle said:
Thanks for the imput. We plan on putting in at 360 bridge, run north to the dam, come back and fuel up, then cruise south to hula.  I only hold 13 gallons, do you guys think i can get from the 360 bridge to hula and back?
just put in by hula hut, its not gonna take long before sheriff buford and his kronies come find ya.

sent from my galaxy tab 2

veestyle

Thanks for all the sugestions. We'll be launchiing at 360 ramp arround 10:30 AM and at Hula Hut for lunch arround noon thirty.

ChryslerJet

veestyle said:
Thanks for all the sugestions. We'll be launchiing at 360 ramp arround 10:30 AM and at Hula Hut for lunch arround noon thirty.
Sunday or Saturday?  I'll be out there tomorrow in a pontoon.

neverenuf

I ran my sled on Lake Austin back in 1991...I had logs on it then....no hassle from the law back then....I do remember that water was damn cold below the north dam.

veestyle

yep, had a good lunch and a great lunch and a great time. No sherrif Buford fooled with us. we thre roosters arround the spill way and cruised into bluff creek. lots of smiles and waves. Also way too many waves from comp boats trying to wake surf. Nerds.  All the people at 360 ramp were courteous and professional boat and or trailer drivers. I see way more morons at collin park lavon ramp in a weekend than lake austin. Money Money Money is it high rent district. We cruised up the river north untill we hit the hydrilla and turned arround. No cops, no trouble. happy happy. boom

ChryslerJet

veestyle said:
yep, had a good lunch and a great lunch and a great time. No sherrif Buford fooled with us. we thre roosters arround the spill way and cruised into bluff creek. lots of smiles and waves. Also way too many waves from comp boats trying to wake surf. Nerds.  All the people at 360 ramp were courteous and professional boat and or trailer drivers. I see way more morons at collin park lavon ramp in a weekend than lake austin. Money Money Money is it high rent district. We cruised up the river north untill we hit the hydrilla and turned arround. No cops, no trouble. happy happy. boom
Glad you had a good time.  Saw you throwing that roost from the boat ramp by hula hut.