No THB at work...

duanehydro

New service manager, and she stuck me in a building with very limited internet....I can only get yahoo, google earth, and facebook. If any one should need me for any stupid reason, just message and I'll check in the evenings. Hope to see some of ya'll at the WN's.

duanehydro

I'm kinda working with the owners grandson...lol he's trying to hook me up with things to keep me there... :smile28: full internet....at least like I had. it was restricted, but not like this building.

ChryslerJet

Duanehydro said:
New service manager, and she stuck me in a building with very limited internet....I can only get yahoo, google earth, and facebook. If any one should need me for any stupid reason, just message and I'll check in the evenings. Hope to see some of ya'll at the WN's.
Seriously your shop has a female service manager?  Not that a woman can't run a service shop but that is a rare occurance. 

Patchman said:
Duanehydro said:
well, IDK how long I'm gonna last here right now. She has a thing out for me, IMO.
Maybe she needs a tune-up!

Maybe she has a thing for Duane.  uh Oh better not let Sandy get a hold of her.

duanehydro

Patchman said:
Duanehydro said:
well, IDK how long I'm gonna last here right now. She has a thing out for me, IMO. think.gif
Maybe she needs a tune-up! :smile16:
Just trying to keep my job at this point. She has already fired 7 peeps or more in a month. power trippin'.....

duanehydro

Gotta at least keep my mouth shut till April, my vacation in Hawaii with Sandy and Grady means more than my job. but funny how the job pays for it? lol :smile28:

Disturbed

Yeah, we have what we call "The Net Nanny" here at work.  I have to log into the "Unproductive" site acknowledgement screen in order to proceed to THB or Summitt etc.....

Screw em.  If they don't like the job that I'm getting done, they can fire me.  :smile30: 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be fired after today! :smile16: Not much going on around here at the moment! :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
horsepower junkie said:
I did.................no wait they terminated me. s*** what just happened. :smile18:
Well I guess it's full time racer for 2015 then! :smile26: