NJBA race

New venue, new format, totally wide open      jump.gif  This is going to be good.
bigwakeweekend.com
http://www.performanceboats.com/races-boating-events/203137-tickets-sale-big-wake-weekends-roar-shore.html

73 Sanger Flat

I would like to go to Camp Far West on of theses years . I have a buddy that lives pretty close to there , but that is like a 28 hour haul from home .

Trigger

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I would like to go to Camp Far West on of theses years . I have a buddy that lives pretty close to there , but that is like a 28 hour haul from home .

Let me know when! Ready when you are!!!!

Knotty Girl

Trigger said:

Would be cool to take a Texas group and go give them a Texas butt kick'n  :smile16:

Trigger

Knotty said:
Trigger said:

Would be cool to take a Texas group and go give them a Texas butt kick'n  :smile16:

you darn right it would be!!! I'm game for some boatin', beer drinkin', and bar-b-cuin'!!!! Those guys over there take their weekend boating pretty seriously though so I don't think I'll be participating in any butt kickins'.

Knotty Girl

Trigger said:
Knotty said:
Trigger said:

you darn right it would be!!! I'm game for some boatin', beer drinkin', and bar-b-cuin'!!!! Those guys over there take their weekend boating pretty seriously though so I don't think I'll be participating in any butt kickins'.

Right I am going to follow your lead.  Remember we have seen your beast.  think.gif

Trigger

Knotty said:
Trigger said:
Knotty said:
Trigger said:

Right I am going to follow your lead.  Remember we have seen your beast.  think.gif

Saw it idle maybe. I haven't sacked up to see it for myself yet. Thing might run 45 and fall on it's face, idk.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm ready to see it run on out! I have a feeling allot of people will be leaving you alone! :smile30:

Trigger

Knotty said:
Give me the keys  :smile16:

Uhh, with all due respect, I'm not sure that's the best idea I've heard come from you. Lol

Trivia: what runs up a tree a fast as it can when thrown in the water? :smile30: