NEW TO TX FROM THE WEST COAST

rvrkid

HEY EVERYONE GOOD TO SEE ALL THE HOT BOAT ACTION OUT HERE IN TEXAS, HELPS NOT TO MISS THE RIVER BACK HOME IN CA AND AZ !

LIVING IN HUMBLE RIGHT ON LAKE HOUSTON , SO HEY EVERYONE !!!

GREG

dragdaddyO

welcome to tejas. i spent 14 years in mesa az, however im a native texan. love the sled. is that an out drive i see there? :smile15:

jdf

welcome to tx ...as you can see yo are with in hrs of any lake when you have a good long weekend come on up to tyler

C

CorDog009

Welcome aboard  :smile15:  Plan a weekend up here at Broken Bow lake on one of the holiday weekends if you ever get a chance. Check out the "jetboat outings" link on this page for some pics http://www.youngbloodjetboats.com/

jetboat

welcome to houston area.have family there.were up here in the plano neighborhood,we came from the so cal area (cypress ca) and spent many a weekend in parker ( even had the mobil home there).i miss the clear colorado river waters vs the muddy texas lakes,you didnt say what part of cal,you came from?

rvrkid

PRETTY MUCH GREW UP IN AZ BUT CAME OUT HERE FROM HUNTINGTON BEACH. YEAH IM GONNA HAVE TO GET USED TO THE BROWN WATER THATS A NEW ONE, LOL.
WE WERE MOSTLY HAVASU PEOPLE FAMILY AND FRIENDS HAVE PARK MODELS IN HAVASU ON THE ISLAND AND WE GOT A 38FT. TOY HAULER. BUT WE LOVED PARKER ALSO, SOME AWSOME TIMES IN BOTH PLACES ALREADY MISS IT.

S

Static Line

Welcome to Houston

Jimbo lives on lake Houston so you need to get up with him, there is some flat water there. Also we have about 30 plus members in the Houston area  Hope to see you on the water.

Ghost Rider

NotImportant-1

" Ghost " said:
Welcome to Houston

Jimbo lives on lake Houston so you need to get up with him, there is some flat water there. Also we have about 30 plus members in the Houston area  Hope to see you at the show and shines.

Ghost Rider

There you go Ghost

I fixed it for you :smile15:

Devilman

Esabataj said:
" Ghost " said:
Welcome to Houston

Jimbo lives on lake Houston so you need to get up with him, there is some flat water there. Also we have about 30 plus members in the Houston area  Hope to see you at the show and shines.

Ghost Rider

There you go Ghost

I fixed it for you :smile15:

LOL :smile17:

rvrkid

SO ARE THERE ANY OTHER BOATS WITH OUTDRIVES ON HEREIN THE HOUSTON AREA,OR AM I GONNA HAVE TO BUILD A JET SOONER THAN EXPECTED ? :smile19:

I HAVE NOTICED THE LAKES ARE SUPER SHALLOW OUT HERE !

dragdaddyO

when i lived in Meas i owned a buisness fabricating and installing comercial interiors. one job was in Bullhead City in august. it was so hot you could see your tire tracks run together behind the vehicle.i also liked going to Leplaz Co park lots of boats but the water was cold and swift. :smile20:

rvrkid

YEAH ITS INSANELY HOT ON THE RIVER IN THE SUMMER, ALMOST NOT FUN.
YOU CANT EVEN GET OUT OF THE WATER FOR MORE THAN 5 MIN. BEFORE YOU START SWEATING AND HAVE TO GET BACK IN, AND YOU HAVE TO BE SO CAREFUL ABOUT DRINKING AND DRIVING BUT HEY WHAT CAN YOU DO.

SHOULD BE NICE HERE CANT WAIT TO GET THE BOAT IN THE WATER !
P.S. IM SURE WELL HAVE A JET OR V DRIVE IN THE GARAGE WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR !

dragdaddyO

dont let them get to you! jets and flats are good out of the hole and through the trees but try and get one of these to run you for a mile or two down the lake. im thinking of adding a outdrive boat to my stable. i have a spare 502 that needs a project.  :smile16:

duanehydro

Hmmm.......didn't I read somewhere about a broken outdrive?......... :smile24:

Oh, and....

capslock_awesome.jpg
Quit shouting at us. :smile23: Welcome to THB and the great state of Texas! :smile22:

rvrkid

JUST WANTING TO DO A V DRIVE OR JET CAUSE ITS FUN TO DRIVE AND MORE THAN LIKELY ITS GONNA BE A VDRIVE TO RUN CLOSE TO THE CENTURY MARK, POPS USED TO RUN BLOWN FUEL JET BACK IN THE 80S SO TIME TO DO A VDRIVE.

OUTDRIVES ARE ALOT SMOOTHER JETS AND V DRIVES ARE NOT ROUGH WATER BOATS AT ALL, NOT SURE HOW ROUGH IT GETS OUT HERE, BUT BACK IN THE WEST IT GETS NUCKIN FUTS !

liberator21

im on ceder creek lake.water is good unless the big guys get out and play.i got a tunnel and it rides a 1 ft chop pretty good