New project.....not a boat

Devilman

Greaser said:
These are the 2 sets of wheels I have it narrowed down to.

250_vista_twisted.jpg

250_vista_II_5.jpg

Prolly gonna be the most expensive part of the build.

I kinda like the first set myself, but they both are a badass set of wheels.

greaser

This is the truck that made me want to build one. It is bad ass. I think that it is owned by Pat Maxwell.

IMG_0373.jpg

TintMan

heres an old pic of trickpaints truck...he cut the frontend off a 68 and formed it to a 2000 model. I have some better pics after the grill was airbrushed but can't find them . :grin:
jamaciatrip2004.jpg

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
TintMan said:
heres an old pic of trickpaints truck...he cut the frontend off a 68 and formed it to a 2000 model. I have some better pics after the grill was airbrushed but can't find them . :grin:
jamaciatrip2004.jpg
Dam nice looking ride!

TintMan

Patchman said:
TintMan said:
jamaciatrip2004.jpg
Dam nice looking ride!
he airbrushed the grill in and changed the mirrors-got it in Sporttruck magazine last year...then he  let his girl drive it... :smile20: nuff said! haha!

77spectra

Nice ride Bert, I sold a 68 swb fleetside about 2 years ago. I wish I still had it. It wasnt bagged, but slammed static. 350, turbo 400. should of never sold it.

oldbuck40

This would probably fit your needs being you dont which way your going anyway :grin:

Attachments

• 2-66's.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 69

greaser

Found a 450 hp LT1 for a reasonable price last night with the electronics and a 6 speed.  Sure thinking about it.

beaverfab

LT-4 in my El Camino with 6 speed, 373 gears  went to Calf. in Feb. 25.7 MPG out and back 2400 miles, go for it you will like it. j.j.  PS get all the parts you can out of doner car, we used the fans, raid. all the smog parts and I instaled the cats. so I am smog legal to 1996.

greaser

beaverfab said:
LT-4 in my El Camino with 6 speed, 373 gears  went to Calf. in Feb. 25.7 MPG out and back 2400 miles, go for it you will like it. j.j.  PS get all the parts you can out of doner car, we used the fans, raid. all the smog parts and I instaled the cats. so I am smog legal to 1996.

Going to pick it up tomorrow.

greaser

sleek460 said:
Greaser said:
These are the 2 sets of wheels I have it narrowed down to.

250_vista_twisted.jpg

250_vista_II_5.jpg

Prolly gonna be the most expensive part of the build.
Bert, you don't like ''tork thrust's ???

Yea, but I want to build something that will really stand out at the shows. Torq thrust are nice, but they are way to common.