New members

southwind854

Question to moderators. Have a few friends around the Brehnam and Bryan area that have been trying to get on the boards for awhile but can't. I know it took me awhile because I was using my company email and these emails are marked as spam. Is there anyway we can notify people looking to join on our home page of this?

Crusader

Shoot me a PM of who they are, their desired screen names and email address if possible. The have more than 200+ account requests per day and when I go through them, I have to filter out the spam and real accounts. The majority of account requests are spam so if their screen names aren't obvious boat related or something that makes sense rather than a group of random letters, they could be deleted as a spammer account request.

Thanks.

southwind854

I'll get with them Saturday and get a message off to you Sunday or Monday being that I'm at going to be at Somerville thanks for the help.

Crusader

southwind854 said:
I'll get with them Saturday and get a message off to you Sunday or Monday being that I'm at going to be at Somerville thanks for the help.

Anytime!

Just a desired screen name would be all that I need.