New jet hydro pics. Finally Painted

pro53

Lookin good, always liked that boat  :smile15: Keep us informed. What kind of decals?

BrianShearer

Gonna have Metalflake Blue in a checker pattern on the sides from the gas cap lid back and also in the front on the top deck in the cutouts . Also a monster green metallic stripe about Half inch wide running along the entire top deck lines. We also have an aluminum gauge pod with a chrome diamond plate decal on it. May even put some of the diamond plate decal on the trailer as well. It is all black now with green bunk covers and fender liners. It vhas a silver pin stripe job along the top and side edges too.  Gonna try to get the pump in and motor mounted before fall. I have everything here but the time. Gotta  work a lot of mandatory overtime so the boat has been a slow project!!!!!

BrianShearer

Hey guys,

Got the decals finally but we also got almost 18 inches of snow here in Butler Pa.  so needless to say boat construction has stopped and the snowmobiling has begun for the season!!!!

BrianShearer

Got the decals on the projct. Puting the stripes on this wekend. Should be ready for carpet and seats by the end of the month.  Little slow here in Pa. Been workin a lot of overtime and not a lot of time to spend in the garage!!!

pro53

Need some picks  :smile15: Real cool project, like to see video when its done  :smile15:

BrianShearer

Got a few pics in the back yard. Gonna go put it in the lake this weekend hopefully and make sure I got the pump and intake sealed in good. Was my first one . Hope it s ok.

Attachments

• Band Pics 039.JPG
    666.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Band Pics 040.JPG
    680.8 KB · Views: 240
  • Band Pics 044.JPG
    628.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Band Pics 043.JPG
    646.8 KB · Views: 195
  • Band Pics 038.JPG
    Band Pics 038.JPG
    674.6 KB · Views: 176

BrianShearer

Got the seat frames all made up. Headed to upholstry shop the end of the month. Gotta do all the wiring and plumbing next.  I may need some help with that. I got a lot of pictures but no locals around with knowledge of how to do it.

pro53

Lookin good  :smile15: One good thing about your boat. Nobody else at the lake will have one. V hull hydro  :smile15: