New huntin ride!

oldbuck40

Picked this up the other day! 95 Mitsubitchy lol  fun as hell to drive plus its 4 wd and the rack you can barely see lol has 2 seats mounted up there!

Attachments

• huntingbuggy.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 72

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:
You would fit right in! :grin: :grin: :grin:

negative.. :grin: here's mine... :wink: :cheesy:
LMAO is that an old Vista Cruiser or a Mopar wagon?  thats some wild chit! :grin:

Looks like something Ted Nugent would own :laugh:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
LMAO is that an old Vista Cruiser or a Mopar wagon?  thats some wild chit! :grin:

lol, ya I think so? I just googled one & sure looks the same.

I don't think I got any pics of my old brush buggy/creek hooptys... :sad: I miss 'em, but no place to run 'em. :tongue:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

lol, ya I think so? I just googled one & sure looks the same.

I don't think I got any pics of my old brush buggy/creek hooptys... :sad: I miss 'em, but no place to run 'em. :tongue:
Bout the same way here! Everything is off limits :cry:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:

I go over the bridges & still see tracks, so I know there's people still goin down in the creek where we used to run our trucks/quads/dirtbikes, etc. nothing like it used to be though. I know some guys got land on the creek & can get in that way, but don't see any of that bunch anymore.

LOL, we used to take the video camera down there & record while we was clownin around. Need to get them tapes from Brandon & see what all may be on there. Lotsa good times down there. :wink: :grin:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

I go over the bridges & still see tracks, so I know there's people still goin down in the creek where we used to run our trucks/quads/dirtbikes, etc. nothing like it used to be though. I know some guys got land on the creek & can get in that way, but don't see any of that bunch anymore.

LOL, we used to take the video camera down there & record while we was clownin around. Need to get them tapes from Brandon & see what all may be on there. Lotsa good times down there. :wink: :grin:
lol you do that and you will be hunting you another monster truck! :grin:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:

If I had a place to go run it,  you could be damn sure I'd put another one together.

Ain't got time for a mall crawler/pavement pounder though... 
rolleyes.gif

(see if that don't bring George out, lol :cheesy:)

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

If I had a place to go run it,  you could be damn sure I'd put another one together.

Ain't got time for a mall crawler/pavement pounder though... 
rolleyes.gif

(see if that don't bring George out, lol :cheesy:)
LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I've been thinking about re-dooing the 79 bronco. Got a pair of dana 60's and some 44 super swampers begging to be put under it! I think boating is a cheeper habbit for me!

Devilman

*drool*

I've got some hardware left over here & there, if you or you know of somebody looking for some stuff. NP435 4spd mated to a NP205 transfer case. Got a divorced style 205 as well. Steering box for a 78-79 F250.... May still have a rear end too, been slowly selling that stuff off...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well the Bronco was a great ride until someone stole it. Then when I found it and brung it home, I was crushed at how bad they abused it. So out of respect, I think I mite fix it up the way I always wanted back when I didn't want to f it up!

oldbuck40

This dude lives up here and sell all kinds of light and heavy military vehicles and also parts out some of the bigger trucks! He has this chit stored all over the county lol

http://www.vintagemilitarytrucks.com/

Devilman

Patchman said:
Well the Bronco was a great ride until someone stole it. Then when I found it and brung it home, I was crushed at how bad they abused it. So out of respect, I think I mite fix it up the way I always wanted back when I didn't want to f it up!

man that sux... Least you got it back! What kinda lift you have for it. I remember when you could still get a 12" lift for a coil sprung Ford, lol...