New guy

Bert88

Hey guys newbie here from San Antonio area..got couple boats and other hot rods  one boat is 75 Taylor jet and newest is 77 Hondo v drive bout to start fixing it up

Chevy2184

Haha he quits lurking in the background and jumps on in!! And if any of you guys need someone to stand on their head in the back of a jet boat and read a pressure gauge at wot he's your guy! 👍 lol he ain't scared!!

Carnivalride

Bert88 said:
Hey guys newbie here from San Antonio area..got couple boats and other hot rods  one boat is 75 Taylor jet and newest is 77 Hondo v drive bout to start fixing it up

Any pics of your toys I'm kind of partial to the old Hondos and build threads are usually popular.  :evil:

Bert88

Yeh I have been trying to post pics but can't get them to work.. And gonna let Alott of ppl down its not a flat its got a pantera bottom. I'll try to post pics later

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Bert88 said:
Yeh I have been trying to post pics but can't get them to work.. And gonna let Alott of ppl down its not a flat its got a pantera bottom. I'll try to post pics later
Nah, we still like it. Post up, but you may have to re-size your images if they are to big.

Bert88

I actually live in kerrville and most of the time I go to lbj.. Lookin forward to goin other places w more jet boats and v drives though

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to hit LBJ again. Last time was on the 4th of July and it was crazy! :smile16:

Devilman

Patchman said:
I'd like to hit LBJ again. Last time was on the 4th of July and it was crazy! :smile16:

Think "crazy" is kind of underestimating it a bit don't you? "Crazy" was cutting through the ditch & dragging my boat up the embankment beside the overpass when I missed the exit..... LBJ being "Blown out ten ways from Tuesday" would be a little more accurate, lol.... but it was a heckuva fun day I do have to say. :grin:

Disturbed

Chevy2184 said:
Haha he quits lurking in the background and jumps on in!! And if any of you guys need someone to stand on their head in the back of a jet boat and read a pressure gauge at wot he's your guy! 👍 lol he ain't scared!!

I have a friend like that too.  :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

ChryslerJet

DISTURBED said:
Chevy2184 said:

I have a friend like that too.  :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:
His friends name is disturbed