New guy here!!!

PLANEJIM

I just wanted to introduce myself-I just bought my first Jet Boat and am enjoying it the last two weekends at the San Jacinto-hope to meet some new people!!

Crusader

PLANEJIM said:
I just wanted to introduce myself-I just bought my first Jet Boat and am enjoying it the last two weekends at the San Jacinto-hope to meet some new people!!

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drumzilla

Welcome to the madness.. There's a few of us close to you here in Pinehurst and Magnolia..I go to Conroe, Somerville and Gibbons Creek ... no salt water at all for my boat...

:smile17:

Welcome!! And don't mind them non salt water folks there just lazy!!  :grin: :grin: they don't like to clean there boats up good enuf after a fun day on the river!!  :smile30: JK oh and they can't take jokes either!! :smile29: :grin: :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DrumZilla said:
Welcome to the madness.. There's a few of us close to you here in Pinehurst and Magnolia..I go to Conroe, Somerville and Gibbons Creek ... no salt water at all for my boat...

:smile17:
How do you know we are close to him? Hello Planejim, I like the name! clap.gif :smile16:

PLANEJIM

thanks for the welcome-I would like to try a couple of the lakes-I keep being told by others that I would not be welcomed on the lakes with a loud boat!!  Have spent a lot of time on these lakes with my pontoon-but for some reason I do not think about the pontoon much anymore-I am too busy working on this worn out jet boat!!!!!!-but having fun doing it

ChryslerJet

Welcome Nice boat this is a crazy group of guys and gals don't take anything they say seriously.  We are all certified  crazy.gif crazy.gif

niceguy

Welcome... I'll look for you on the San Jac.  We are out almost every weekend.  Yellow pickle fork with an outboard named "Fork It".