New day cruiser project

ChryslerJet

Nice job better watch out there someone might get to thinking you can actually work and are faking it you keep making progress like this.  All joking aside your doing some great work and glad the back is letting you get something done and help your sense of accomplishment it will only help you get well sooner.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Thanks Guys.

Chris, Me, Work, never.  LOL.  It is good to be making some progress.  I planned to install the seats this past Sunday while everyone was at Lavon.  Unfortunately my helper (wife) was not feeling good so I had no way to lift them into the boat.  That is why I started working the droop and ride plate for the Rebel.  Maybe next weekend the seats will get done.  It is good to be cleared by the Dr.  I gained 15 pounds through this back deal.  I'm ready to lose it.

blazeracer

Hey Matt, the weekend weather is supposed to suck. I should be putting my motor back in, but if you want to set the seats in give me a call. I'll shoot over there and give you a hand.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Thanks James.  I'll keep it in mind.  If it is raining it won't get done.  I don't have enough room in the shop for that boat to fit.  We need the rain more than I need seats in the cruiser. ;)

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Had a pin hole in one of the fuel tanks.  I took it to centennial Radiator in Dallas for repair.  This is a 7.5' long 30 gal tank.  It ended up being $85 out the door.  That included cleaning, testing, repairing and retest after the repair.  Money well spent IMO.  It had a couple of pin holes in a bottom seam.  All is bueno now.  Time to get the tank installed and the seats in the Ambassador.  :smile30:

2 thumbs up for http://centennialradiator.com/

ChryslerJet

Last Mohican said:
Had a pin hole in one of the fuel tanks.  I took it to centennial Radiator in Dallas for repair.  This is a 7.5' long 30 gal tank.  It ended up being $85 out the door.  That included cleaning, testing, repairing and retest after the repair.  Money well spent IMO.  It had a couple of pin holes in a bottom seam.  All is bueno now.  Time to get the tank installed and the seats in the Ambassador.  :smile30:

2 thumbs up for http://centennialradiator.com/
Awesome

WAFOBABY

clap.gif    very classy seats they look GREAT.    IT will look even better when you get the deck lid finished out.

Devilman

Made a big difference gettin those seats in there, good job.... You sure you gonna get rid of it now? That thing should cruise like a Coupe de Ville... :cheesy:

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Pretty sure this will still be for sale.  The question now is when.  I am ready to be a one finished boat owner is instead of a 2 almost finished boat owner.  I don't want to sell both and be boatless though.  I guess the sale is somewhat on hold until the right replacement turns up.  This could all change tomorrow.  The right boat could turn up and I have had a couple of nibbles on both boats.  And it rides like a Ninety-Eight with that olds motor LOL.

Devilman

I gotcha. I hear you on the 2 boat deal.

And you right, what was I thinking... Ninety Eight... lol No Delta Royale? :laugh: