need some parts for my next project

spd500

I am gathering parts for the TX19 , just seeing what's out there . I need gauges , steering , stringer mount hot foot , seats , forward/reverse shifter , rub rail , trailer fenders , transom plate , BBC rear mount , and someone to build my pump for me . If anyone happens to have any of all this stuff just let me know , thanks .

spd500

My pump is Dominator , and I was talking about a block off plate like most TX19s have on them . I have the regular transom adapter for the Dominator , but it is not going to work right for what I am doing with the boat . I am hoping to find a rear mount for a rail setup , or at least a four point rear mount . Thanks though .

SimplyOrange

i have a shifter with a billet knob, chrome is slightly pitted, make offer. could be easily powdercoated. i can even coat it before i send it for $10 its in my 23 sanger thread still mounted in the boat.

spd500

SimplyOrange said:
i have a shifter with a billet knob, chrome is slightly pitted, make offer. could be easily powdercoated. i can even coat it before i send it for $10 its in my 23 sanger thread still mounted in the boat.

Cool , PM me a price for it shipped to Crosby Tx , 77532 . Thanks

horsepower junkie

SPD said:
My pump is Dominator , and I was talking about a block off plate like most TX19s have on them . I have the regular transom adapter for the Dominator , but it is not going to work right for what I am doing with the boat . I am hoping to find a rear mount for a rail setup , or at least a four point rear mount . Thanks though .
Transom plates will be a custom deal to your boat, I have some templates you could start with but all will be slightly different. just let me know if your interested. 

spd500

Kinda expected to hear that . Are the templates like a cardboard template that you transfer onto the plate to make the transom plate , or are they a blank aluminum that you modify to fit around your specific pump ? Either way I would like more info , thanks .

horsepower junkie

the ones I have are corplast they are off WFO's TX with dominator pump so they should be close, so you will need to trim them to fit and and take poster board or similar and fill in the holes and transfer to new corplast then transfer the template to aluminum and have them water jetted. 

spd500

I think I can probably get some poster board and make a template for the back of my boat before the pump is put in  and transfer it to a piece of coroplast and then trim it to fit around the pump after the pump is installed .

SimplyOrange

SPD said:
SimplyOrange said:

Cool , PM me a price for it shipped to Crosby Tx , 77532 . Thanks

$20 +ship...ill pull it out this weekend and see how much to ship it.

SimplyOrange

i have the seats out of my 23 alley cat if you want them, ill let them go cheap, get me a measurement for the rear and that may fit too. im goig fiberglass shells for the front and a new design for the rear.

spd500

Those are probably way too big for the TX19 . I am probably going to have to go with fiberglass shells and get covers made . I would like to find one old seat shell to make a mold off of  so I could make my own shells .And maybe get a sewing machine and try making the covers . I know how to sew , but have never used an upholstry machine , it would be intersesting to learn .

spd500

Right now the measurement from the seat pedestal to the top of the gunnel is 13" , I am going to lower the pedestsals an inch , so it will be 14" .