Need some help,. guys.

duanehydro

I'm going through a lot of personal grief and pain right now. (to be expected). I consider myself to be fairly intelligent, pretty good mechanic, and decent boat rigger. What I REALLY suck at, is paperwork, and worse....legal paperwork. With all the money we spent recently, I can't really afford an attorney. I guess what I'm shooting for here is someone who has dealt with this sort of thing recently, and can give some input as where to start? Any serious, constructive input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, THB brothers. You can PM me, or call in the afternoons.. 3615509667
And please, guys, no negative comments, please.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure someone here will have some helpful advice. I'll reach out to some peeps I know, that mite have an idea of what you need to do.

Devilman

Carole handled everything when both her mom & her dad passed away. It's been a little while, but I will ask if she has any insight or advice she can pass along.

Hang in there man, we're thinking of ya'll.

Crusader

Positive thoughts for ya brother...I haven't had to deal with all that legal stuff....YET.

Good luck!

73 Sanger Flat

I wish I could help you Duane .. It is rough having to deal with legal  stuff after loosing your Mom .. Just try and stay positive and hang in there .. Wish I could offer some advice that would help . when my Mom passed away I helped my Dad do some stuff , but nothing major .. Now when he passes away I will be needing some help also .. Hang in there and vent as much as needed on here , we are good listeners ..