NEED MY TRAILER PAINTED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheyenne Kid

Does anyone in this area paint or know of someone that paints trailers? Need to get mine done next week while I have the boat off the trailer.

Need a good, fast but cheap job!! LOL!! It never hurts to ask too much!  :smile24:

Becky

farmo83

Im interested as well. Have no idea how the hell paint could start to come off after only 32 years ?

stangcorey

Same here! I also need some rollers or something on the front cause I'm rubbing off paint on the boat( when launching and loadin up). I've tried everything at academy and none of those fit right.

Blender Man

Here are some pics of Robert putting the new fenders on Beckey's trailer. He had to add some metal to make it all work out well.. It is looking good !!!  :smile22: :smile22:

Attachments

• MVC-833S.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 223

greaser

Chevy Powered said:
I need someone to paint and do a little body work on my boat any one in mind for San Antonio? Cheap is always good!

Some of my fellow truck club members live in San Antonio. I can get with them and see who they would recomend if you want.

sturat

They painted my boat and ainted my brothers trailer and both jobs look awesome. They will be painting my trailer her in the near future. I do not have any pics of the trailer but I do have some of the boat.

Attachments

• paintandpinstripe.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 104
  • newpaint.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 104

Robert

to sand blast,paint ,600.00  it u take the trailer apart your self if not add 100.00,i also do new lights,carpet,trailerboards,weldon jacks,fenders, at extra cost. if u want to restore the trailer including paint,carpet,lights,wire,new bearings,seals 1500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.