My wingers name..

Crusader

Patchman said:
Man it is kind of early for a thought like that! crazy.gif

That is of course, if he really did get some "Stank on his hangdown" this morning before work.

Haha. Funny bro!!

Devilman

Mike S said:
I know I hated it so bad it was painted on and a sticker would not match to go over it! i wanted to paint the whole boat just because of that but man i couldnt bring myself to paint such a good looking boat! you know the one!

I never gave much thought to the name, but that boat was sick! Paintjob was over the top, sumbich would move out pretty good too. :cool:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:
Patchman said:
Man it is kind of early for a thought like that! crazy.gif

That is of course, if he really did get some "Stank on his hangdown" this morning before work.

Haha. Funny bro!!
My bad! I was thinking Skank not Stank! :grin:

Wakemaker

Crusader said:
spd500 said:
Never heard of it being bad luck to change names  think.gif

It is bad luck to change names. There's a whole process one needs to do when changing the names of a boat so you don't have bad luck.

When I got my boat it was named "Bitter Sweet".  I sank it the second day I had it.  I didn't see the Sweet, only the Bitter!  :smile25:  I can't think of any bad luck from changing the name of a boat after that.  :smile30:

WAFOBABY

Just what I herd long time ago..  Bobby boat was or is name HIGH Maintaince and last year it was nothing but that for him..  This year is a hole new ballgame.  Not sure if he renamed his or NOT.

Crusader

When I get to work and have some free time, I'll post up a few links on how to properly rename a vessel so as not to bring bad luck to her.

My Crusaders prior name was "Hard Core".....don't really like that.

There's a whole ceremony dedicated to changing names and it includes some King Neptune stuff. I'm pretty sure King Neptune applies to trailer queens that occasionally hit the lake too!! Haha.