My wingers name..

itsjohny

Well i know i havnt even started on my winger project yet.... but i already picked a name out.

Blow Me Of couse with that name i would have to have a nice shiny blower on top of  the engine.

What do yall think?

spd500

I think it's been way over done , not to mention it's kinda childish . but that's just my opinion , if thats what you want to name the boat it belongs to you .

spd500

One of my boats was named " Wet Dream " when I bought it . The boat wasn't in the driveway 20 minutes before I removed the lettering on the transom . Just me though  :smile30:

TintMan

itsjohny said:
Well i know i havnt even started on my winger project yet.... but i already picked a name out.

Blow Me Of couse with that name i would have to have a nice shiny blower on top of  the engine.

What do yall think?
My brothers mud truck has that on it...Its your boat, go for it!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mike S said:
If it makes you happy go for it!  my old boat had spoiled rotten on it i hated it! i think that's more for a girl!
That does sound kind of girly! :grin:

itsjohny

spd500 said:
I think it's been way over done , not to mention it's kinda childish . but that's just my opinion , if thats what you want to name the boat it belongs to you .

What do you mean over done? I agree total childish, but I will get a laugh everytime i see it  :angel:. It kind off has a back story to it also, when i was younger my dad and all his buddies had fountians and skaters. One of the fasters boats of there group was a 40' ( some where around there ) boat with two blown 502's, and yes the boats name was blow me lol.  It will def be a decal that i can always remove.

And Yes i would say spoiled rotten is a bit girly!

spd500

I have seen it on several sail boats , and a few boats with blower motors in them . If it is something you feel like you want to call your boat , then go for it . Just not my personal taste is all .

itsjohny

spd500 said:
I have seen it on several sail boats , and a few boats with blower motors in them . If it is something you feel like you want to call your boat , then go for it . Just not my personal taste is all .

def a good name for a sail boat!

Patchman said:
Mike S said:
If it makes you happy go for it!  my old boat had spoiled rotten on it i hated it! i think that's more for a girl!

I know I hated it so bad it was painted on and a sticker would not match to go over it! i wanted to paint the whole boat just because of that but man i couldnt bring myself to paint such a good looking boat! you know the one!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mike S said:
Patchman said:
Mike S said:

I know I hated it so bad it was painted on and a sticker would not match to go over it! i wanted to paint the whole boat just because of that but man i couldnt bring myself to paint such a good looking boat! you know the one!
:smile30: :grin:

itsjohny said:

What do yall think?

if you really like that name keep the name and paint the boat pink

WAFOBABY

I have a good friend who builds custom one off bikes and trikes his bagger is BLOWN and on the side of it with MS.  Rat Fink it says he would rather be BLOWN !    Just remember its bad luck to change the name.    When you start on it keep us posted with PICS!  I will try to get over there I was busy last weekend sorry man.    This weekend it is garge sale sat and Party sat night  REST SUNDAY !

Crusader

spd500 said:
Never heard of it being bad luck to change names  think.gif

It is bad luck to change names. There's a whole process one needs to do when changing the names of a boat so you don't have bad luck.

itsjohny

Crusader said:
spd500 said:
Never heard of it being bad luck to change names  think.gif

It is bad luck to change names. There's a whole process one needs to do when changing the names of a boat so you don't have bad luck.

Good thing neither of mine have names! ( yet ).. :smile16: