My sons new RC Stampede Monster truck

Crusader

My sons RC Stampede came in the other day and was just sitting on the coffee table begging and pleading to be used. So, being the good dad that I am, I decided to test his truck before Santa officially gives it to him in a few days. I made a few test runs and "Passes" if you will. I hope he doesn't discover that I used it some..lol.

Crusader

Ya, when uncle Sam spits out my tax rebate check in February, that's what I'm getting so I can RC with my boy......gonna be fun man!!

You guys on this site are bad for my wallet. Since I've been here chatting with y'all, I bought a jet boat, fuel pump, steering cable, carburetor, trailer tires and bearings and now a dag gum RC car!!!! lol, I love it!

Devilman

Man that thing gets it pretty good! Pulls the front end up like nothin.... :smile16:

You should be fine unless you let him look at THB with ya.. can ya say "awk-ward..." lol :grin:

WAFOBABY

Rc truck looks pretty good    BUT WHATS UP WITH THE HOOD OPEN ON THE FORD TRUCK IN THE BACK GROUND      just saying LOL LOL

Crusader

WAFOBABY said:
Rc truck looks pretty good    BUT WHATS UP WITH THE HOOD OPEN ON THE FORD TRUCK IN THE BACK GROUND      just saying LOL LOL

Lol. We are taking off to go to Georgia in a few days and I was checking the belt, fluid levels and cleaning CAI Air Filter...so while it was drying, the hood was up on the Ford and I tinkered with the boys RC truck.

Good eye Jason. lol.

Crusader

My kid is playing with his in the snow slinging some serious donuts. He yelled outthis morning "thank you Santa". Lol. Cool.

Devilman

'78 Crusader said:
My kid is playing with his in the snow slinging some serious donuts. He yelled outthis morning "thank you Santa". Lol. Cool.

Excellent! clap.gif :smile16:

KONA77

that's great crusader,  nothing like seeing the excitement and joy on a  youngsters face....  good job  clap.gif

Crusader

KONA77 said:
that's great crusader,  nothing like seeing the excitement and joy on a  youngsters face....  good job  clap.gif

Thanks Kona. It was because of you guys that I was able to get that for him or else Id have never known what to get him.

Thanks!!