My First love

TRAIN

Well this is my baby.... I snapped a few pics  with my phone the other day so not the greatest quality but here it is

Attachments

• coles phone 031.JPG
    385.4 KB · Views: 286
  • coles phone 032.JPG
    409 KB · Views: 268
  • coles phone 035.JPG
    402.8 KB · Views: 239
  • coles phone 036.JPG
    384.7 KB · Views: 222
  • coles phone 038.JPG
    370.6 KB · Views: 197
  • coles phone 029.JPG
    428.8 KB · Views: 120

TRAIN

Oh here's some specs..... 1984 tx-19 kustom kraft, dominator pump with B impeller droop and place diverter....  502 bbc with aluminum heads estimated at 650hp on pump gas  I Cant Wait To get back on The water and see she what she will do

TRAIN

well i took theboat out thursday to break it in.... lol it went good at first... we got the cam good and broke in first then set the timing and drove around a lot of time  between 2500 and 3000 rpms and then again around 4000 to 4800.... finally we decided to cut her loose..... :smile15:

we was at about 4grand when i punched it... bout two seconds later i look and we running 5500 rpms and then a dead silence and we are just skipping across the water with no power.... one of the wires vibrated loose and threw the breaker.... it was a scary feeling moving that fast and having no control... it was about dark and since i had it wide open it was way flooded down so we got towed in.....  but all in all the i felt pretty good about the day cause when the breaker killed it is was far from done... i cant wait to get back on the water