My boat is the best

Drumzilla

scarabscs said:
Ed, your just a hater.  Go re inflate your blow up doll.  I hear Jereme has a pump for it.

Well "Enrique Iglesias" I was told he got the pump from you....

ChryslerJet

TexasJet said:
No! I think my boat is the best!!!!!!!  :smile28:
TJ thats just

AWESOME
:smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28:

I got dibbs on the black hair with the sprig of red
lol

sturat

scarabscs said:
My boat is the best because hot nekkid women invite themselves onboard.  I dont even have to invite them, they just see the boat and try to jump onboard!!!!  :smile17:
Chris have to say you have one fine sled..
Hard to beat you and momma with that boat...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
So I guess we need to come up with a name for your poonanny getting boat. I think I'll call it Creamsicle!

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
So I guess we need to come up with a name for your poonanny getting boat. I think I'll call it Creamsicle!

I have seen this name on several boat but it is kind of fitting for Chris's "Wet Dreams"

scarabscs

Creamsickles, lmao.... 

I was thinking "Thats what she said"

And yes, the boat is def a Wet Dream! 

monkeydrummert.gif

Drumzilla

More Like "Dream On" ... I've seen your boat out many times.. no women.. not even your wife ... always dudes ...

think.gif

Drumzilla

Sorry Chris I forgot about this picture you sent me of a few of your "babes".. thank goodness they never tried to get on board...

:smile26:

TexasJet

ChryslerJet said:
TexasJet said:
No! I think my boat is the best!!!!!!!  :smile28:
TJ thats just

AWESOME
:smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28: :smile28:

I got dibbs on the black hair with the sprig of red
lol

The one in front on the far right? She is an "up river" girl.  :smile22:  :smile23: