MOVING

TexasJet

:smile19:  :smile27: WE ARE OUTTA HERE!!!!!! After 41 years at the same Katy address we have sold the house and are moving in with the wife's parents to take care of them in their remaining years. We will be living west of College Station off 60. The road adjacent to the small fire house if you are familiar with that area. Two story ranch home on 16 acres with all kinds of out buildings to store both boats and the camper.

We close this Friday and Friday night we will be sleeping in College Station. Big change for this boy.

Looking forward to the new adventure but am going to miss the convenience of Mason Road. It's the center of the universe for me. Everything is literally 5 minutes away. 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well congrats I guess. Sounds like you will be a little closer to Somerville. think.gif

Devilman

Congrats on the sale of the house, how long was it for sale? Stuff doesn't seem to be moving that well down here. 41 years in one place, dang that is gonna be an adjustment. Good luck on the move & the new living situation. Nice to have that option of storing your stuff at home now too. 

TexasJet

Two weeks. For Sale by Owner. An agent stopped by with a client and asked if they could see the house. After looking it over they went outside and stood there for about 5 minutes then came back and knocked on the door and said the client wanted to buy the house.

After seeing the paper work involved I hired an agent just to do the paper work.

farmo83

I used to live off Highland Knolls and Greenhouse. Mason Road had everything, great place to call home.

Good luck in your new venture !

Devilman

TexasJet said:
Two weeks. For Sale by Owner. An agent stopped by with a client and asked if they could see the house. After looking it over they went outside and stood there for about 5 minutes then came back and knocked on the door and said the client wanted to buy the house.

After seeing the paper work involved I hired an agent just to do the paper work.

Damn, thats pretty fast! Good deal. Know what ya mean about the paperwork, usually a clusterfukk, lol...