Message from Donnie 3-24

Sharkbit

Donnie is having a GTG Sat 3-24 night starting about 5pm. We will have some ribs, venison, and chicken legs on the grill. If you would post up if you're coming... he's trying to figure out the head count for food. And if you can bring something for the grill or a side that would be good.

Crusader

2 adults and 3 kids. Not sure if we'll be there at 5pm as we plan on being on the lake in the afternoon.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Dawn and I plan to be there but not until 8 or 9 (assuming it will still be going that late). Don't include us in the head count for food. Not because we don't want what your cooking but because by the time we can get there we will have already eaten.

TintMan

:smile17: tell him TINT don't eat much...see ya'll there. :smile30: after the lake! i'll firm up plans before the weekend.

Crusader said:
Mike S said:
Man im moving north they have all the get togeathers All that food talking makes me hungry!

We get together a lot!!!

yeah i know That's why were moving in with one of y'all! lol! JK! but we don't have no BBQ's are football Parties whatever.gif so I'm leaving the south!  crazy.gif :smile17: we been trying for ol Henry to do something at his petting zoo he has (farm) lol! maybe we can get Jetstar and his manchin to put something on!  think.gif

blazeracer

Me, Maria and Edward. We'll be at the lake Sat afternoon also, then head to Donnie's when we're done there. We'll bring a very large side. If we can get some boats on the water I'll have the camcorder.

WAFOBABY

ME & Amy will be there going to try to find a sitter for kiddo but if I cant  I will bring the TWO of them.  Also will bring some stuff for the grill.  Might bring some  "Chicken wraps" and a side Dish  Not sure about boating sat afternoon yet.  Either way see yall Sat NIGHT.  TINT what was that you dont eat MUCH HAHAHAHA  how many BBQ sandwichs did you have at the  regatta LMAO ?    Thanks Donnie

ChryslerJet

Mike S said:
Crusader said:
Mike S said:
Man im moving north they have all the get togeathers All that food talking makes me hungry!

We get together a lot!!!

yeah i know That's why were moving in with one of y'all! lol! JK! but we don't have no BBQ's are football Parties whatever.gif so I'm leaving the south!  crazy.gif :smile17: we been trying for ol Henry to do something at his petting zoo he has (farm) lol! maybe we can get Jetstar and his manchin to put something on!  think.gif
I do BBQ's all the time but ya'll are so far away.  Hmm need to figure otu a way to easy mount the big bbq to the jet boat.

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
Crusader said:
Mike S said:

We get together a lot!!!

I have to agree with you Mike, we are a little week here in the south as far as get togethers.  We need to work on this. At least a once a month meet somewhere and eat or something.  think.gif

Crusader

WAFOBABY said:
ME & Amy will be there going to try to find a sitter for kiddo but if I cant  I will bring the TWO of them.  Also will bring some stuff for the grill.  Might bring some  "Chicken wraps" and a side Dish  Not sure about boating sat afternoon yet.  Either way see yall Sat NIGHT.  TINT what was that you dont eat MUCH HAHAHAHA  how many BBQ sandwichs did you have at the  regatta LMAO ?    Thanks Donnie

Jasson. I'm bringing Jacob (AKA Crusader kid) and Skylar to the party and James is brining Edward.

Crusader

Knotty said:
Mike S said:
Crusader said:
Mike S said:

We get together a lot!!!

I have to agree with you Mike, we are a little week here in the south as far as get togethers.  We need to work on this. At least a once a month meet somewhere and eat or something.  think.gif

Henry, are you saying the North is better than the South at something??? Lol.

Knotty Girl

Crusader said:
Knotty said:
Mike S said:
Crusader said:
Mike S said:

We get together a lot!!!

Henry, are you saying the North is better than the South at something??? Lol.

Yep, ya'll have us on the meeting stuff!  :smile18:

Sharkbit

Knotty said:
Mike S said:
Crusader said:
Mike S said:

We get together a lot!!!

Fail! We are once a week in the winter and twice a week in the summer.

TintMan

WAFOBABY said:
LMAO! HEY...the bbq chick was hot! So i prolly spent $50...LMAO! SHEwas callin me honey by the end of the day! Lol!!!