MERRY CHRISTMAS

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Merry Christmas to our big dysfunctional boating family! :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

duanehydro

Merry Christmas, guys. I'd like to take the time to thank all of you for sticking with THB and making it what it is. clap.gif

Let's all be safe this season, and watch the other guy....close. :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Duanehydro said:
Merry Christmas, guys. I'd like to take the time to thank all of you for sticking with THB and making it what it is. clap.gif

Let's all be safe this season, and watch the other guy....close. :smile30:
x2  :smile16: clap.gif

Knotty Girl

I agree with everyone,  Merry Christmas to you all and hope the New Year brings each of you prosperity.  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

ChryslerJet

PLANEJIM said:
MERRY CHRISTMAS-I am staying warm with the girls!!!
Its no wonder you need so many they are so small like tiny little elves.

Merry Christmas, hope everyones stockings are full of boat parts and lots of Jim's little Half nekkid elven women

FL350 said:
Merry Christmas everyone!
I knew santa had a hemi, please leave me one under the tree

Disturbed

Merry Christmas THB!  May all of you stockings be stuffed with Casale parts, Menkins props, Berkeley pumps, Place diverters, Holley Carbs, AFR heads, PSI blowers, and Lifeline safety equipment! 

scarabscs

Merry Christmas to all you jokers!  Have a great holiday, and lets remember why we celebrate Christmas.  Today is the day our saviour Jesus Christ was born, lets all celebrate by spending the day with our family and appreciating how fortunate we all are. :smile30: