Memorial Day 2013? Where is everyone going to be?

FormulaZR

So...after a few months off grid and away from civilization...I'm back - which also means I'm woefully out of the loop. So...where is everyone going to be for Memorial Day? I'd assume Broken Bow, but will anyone still be hanging around any Texas lakes?

Also...if you guys could be a sport and tell me where the lakes are, that would be appreciated. I pretty much only know where PK, Brownwood, Texoma, and Mathis are.

customtouch

Wife and I are heading up to Texoma for Fri-Mon. to stay with a friend. We will be cruising around in his boat. Anyone else going to be around there?

veestyle

Lavon lake a day or two but we are open to traveling. I'd love to go to sand islands on texoma. or twak on monday and see the big cheif racing gang.

Crusader

Dang dude, no wonder the neighbor throws his beer cans in your hull...you're too busy chasing women to get anything done!

ChryslerJet

Crusader said:
Dang dude, no wonder the neighbor throws his beer cans in your hull...you're too busy chasing women to get anything done!
Not like that at all.  This has been a long time coming.  I am actually getting more done now without some of the restrictions I had.

ChryslerJet

Damn now seems like I am getting the butt end of the jokes

And yes she is a gay friend in the original meaning of the word GAY as in Happy.  Okay now let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming and talk about where everyone is going for Memorial weekend.