Magic erasers are the bomb!

John

just got done with a mr clean magic eraser on the boat those things are amazing. Thanks George for telling me about them. :smile15:

greaser

John said:
just got done with a mr clean magic eraser on the boat those things are amazing. Thanks George for telling me about them. :smile15:

I thought everyone knew about this lil secret.  :smile12:

wildbunch

Greaser said:
John said:

????? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

greaser

wildbunch said:
Greaser said:
John said:

The Mr Clean magic earaser's work great for cleaning your seats. :smile15:

duanehydro

body_ban_t_l.gif
http://www.mrclean.com/sites/en_US/mrclean/products/new_magiceraser.shtml

4SPRAT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Gotcha.  i'll have to try them.

Well, if any of you work around airplanes stuff called "spray 9" works pretty damn good too.  get it from a buddy of mine at aar.

wildbunch

Clean seats!! :smile20: Cool :smile11: That should be good for whatttt!!! 10MPH :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
Hell ya thats good to know. :smile15:

IMPATIENT 1

4SPRAT said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Gotcha.  i'll have to try them.

Well, if any of you work around airplanes stuff called "spray 9" works pretty damn good too.  get it from a buddy of mine at aar.
i've never seen an spray or chemical work like the magic erasers! i've got a stack of them in my shop now and use em for everything. if i get my hull dirty working on it, i hit it with an eraser and the grease/grime doesn't stain the gel or need me to wash it.

oldbuck40

Greaser said:
wildbunch said:
Greaser said:
John said:

The Mr Clean magic earaser's work great for cleaning your seats. :smile15:
well if you would quit beachin that Southwind at high speeds you would'nt need to clean the poop outta your seats! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

John

i dont know how they work, but they work great on vinyl and they whitened up my rub rail where it has yellow or something

C

CorDog009

Those things work wonders. I used them on my folks pontoon boat last summer to clean the seats. They'll take all the nasty stuff and mildew off the seats in no time.

Devilman

I used on one on my truck, frikkin kicked some ass too! :smile15:

Before:

10158worktruck1.jpg

After:

10158DSCN4394__Medium___Small_.JPG

:smile15: :smile23:

NotImportant-1

Devilman said:
I used on one on my truck, frikkin kicked some ass too! :smile15:

Before:

10158worktruck1.jpg

After:

10158DSCN4394__Medium___Small_.JPG

:smile15: :smile23:

Kenny

You're "F" up you know that don't you

:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: