Looking for parts for budget build Taylor Jet boat.

badblood

Ok here's the deal.....We have located a Project Taylor Jet boat and have bought it for my Son in Law for a Christmas present.  He doesn't have a lot of money so I am looking for some good deal parts to help put this Taylor back on the water. This will be his first Boat and any help would be greatly appreciated. For starters we need a Bell housing for a 3 point mounting system, Some decent looking working gauges, a starter, alternator brackets, a fiberglass scoop, an intake manifold for rectangle port bbc heads w 4500 top,and an HEI distributor. And no, he does not know all this is going on.  The hull and pump will be a Christmas day suprise.  jump.gif
Thanks in advance for any help on this budget project
Keith

txliberator

I have a new in box power master mini starter. Paid $220, I'll let it go for $150. Wouldn't clear my kickout pan so it's never been hooked up.

stickman07

I've got a set of auto meter phantom gauges, a 1 wire GM alternator, cables, a white grant gt wheel and some other goodies. Send me a pm or reply ..

Sent from my iPhone 4S bought with UNION Dollars ! 🇺🇸🚒

spd500

stickman07 said:
I've got a set of auto meter phantom gauges, a 1 wire GM alternator, cables, a white grant gt wheel and some other goodies. Send me a pm or reply ..

Let me know what you got left after he decides what all he needs .I am going to  need all that stuff for my TX19 .

badblood

txliberator said:
I have a new in box power master mini starter. Paid $220, I'll let it go for $150. Wouldn't clear my kickout pan so it's never been hooked up.
Whats the part number on that starter?
Thanks
Keith

badblood

stickman07 said:

That stuff would look good in there, the boat is blue and white. This is a project boat on a budget, so if the price is good I am very interested.
Thanks
Keith

txliberator

badblood said:
txliberator said:
Whats the part number on that starter?
Thanks
Keith

PN 9500

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PWM-9500/

badblood

Our build has taken a slight turn.....Looks like im building my first blue oval powered jet. Got a 460  that fits the budget. I have exhast logs and bellhousing. Anyone got some headers for a ford 460??
Also need a gas pedal, shifer, and steering system. And a fiberglass scoop.
Thanks for the help
Keith

78Kona

Keith, I have a floor mount throttle and I may have a shifter. I'll be home this weekend and double check. I may have more kicking around if I dig deep enough.
Alan

badblood

I have an extra set of BBC headers if anyone would be interested in trading me for a set to fit a Ford 460.
If you have some for sale pm me a price, please remember he is on a shoe string budget

stickman07

Here's a pic of the gauges I have. Make an offer and pay for the ride & their yours. All mechanical,& I have a long piece of copper tubing for the oil psi gauge as well (1/2")
a9y8atyh.jpg

Also have a Weiand oval port intake BBC, 1 wire GM alt, vintage MT valve covers, 4 swim step brackets, and black rubber Rub Rail, w/ black rope insert. Make me an offer & pay for the ride on all of it, I'm cleaning out the garage and it all needs to go.
uga6y9yh.jpg
pepe7yba.jpg
y9ysedyr.jpg
8adusa7y.jpg

stickman07

Also have a rotary steering set up (old), fwd/rev cable & diverter cable. All are old and have some cracks but work & are cheap. Make offer