Liberator Blower Motor

jdeaton

Finally! Got the Blower motor home, last night.  As I bolt on Marine parts for the transplant, I will be researching the size of Impeller, I will need.  I'm thinking a B cut?

Is there a difference in an Aggressor Pump and a Berkeley?  I mean will the parts interchange? 

Crusader

I will speak only to my experience with the Aggressor Impy..

When I replaced my impeller last year, I went from a Berkley A to an Aggressor A. I bought a pump rebuild kit from Tom at Jet Boat Performance. Tom stated that the Aggressor A Impy was the same as a Berkley AA. I don't have any documentation backing up what Tom said.....just have what he told me.

With you going to an Aggressor Impy....there might be a small difference in the cut. Best thing to do is call him, if you decide to buy from him or contact Chop in Texarkana. I think Chop runs the Youngblood site and one of the more knowledgeable guys around.

jdeaton

The only thing I have to go by, is there is a decal on the side of the boat, saying Aggressor Pumps. I guess when Mike takes it apart, we will have more information.

Right now I'm looking for a 160 or 170 GPM manual fuel pump.

sturat

DiamondJim said:
The only thing I have to go by, is there is a decal on the side of the boat, saying Aggressor Pumps. I guess when Mike takes it apart, we will have more information.

Right now I'm looking for a 160 or 170 GPM manual fuel pump.
Get a clay smith and be done with it!

jdeaton

Traded the manual fuel pump (wouldn't fit, hit the front motor plate) for an Electric.  It came in while I was at work.  Both starters had problems, so I had them both rebuilt, with new windings and gears.  Now I have a spare.

Mike picked up the boat Friday, I didn't have the motor pulled, so I made a deal with him to pull it, and set it in my cradle.  He had an opening in his schedule and I didn't want any more delays.

I had training for work and didn't get home until Saturday, with family coming into town and Easter weekend, I probably wont get much done on the boat this break.