Left side bar is missing when I'm logged on

Crusader

All of a sudden about two weeks ago, the left sidebar is missing when I'm logged on. WHen I'm logged off, I have a full left sidebar area but when I log on, it disapeers. In the past, when I logged on, I have the left sidebar. As far as I know, I haven't messed with any of the settings.

Wakemaker

For some reason it's taking you to the download page, once you are logged in just click Home in the upper left hand corner and you should get it back.  :smile30:

Crusader

Wakemaker said:
For some reason it's taking you to the download page, once you are logged in just click Home in the upper left hand corner and you should get it back.  :smile30:

Thanks but that didn't work. I have the settings proper on my profile. THB used to look the same whether I was logged on or off.....but now when I sign on, the side bar disapeers.....even after I hit the Home button.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Crusader

hellnback said:
when I put the mouse way over there on the left on the main forum page a lil bar pops up says hide panel  ...... if ya can't find it try moving your screen over to the right some..... No! Don't pick it up and move it use the buttons on the front of it.

Dude, that worked man!! I didn't have to pick the screen up very far and it moved...lol. J/K.. I clicked over to the left and it came back.

Thanks bro!!

Crusader

hellnback said:
NP now find me a job as a IT tech and we'll be even .....  think.gif    does THB pay for tech support?

Dude, check out www.rockwellcollins.com and search for your specialty.