Layed off from work

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll ask around up on the North side for ya! I really only know auto shop owners, not much in the heavy equipment field!

J

jereme834-77jet

Can you work on cranes I know a guy that lives in the neighborhood across from you ill ask him if there hireing

Charger01

Got two job offers Friday, Things are finely looking up (find out Monday). I just want to give the kids a good Christmas.Thanks everone.

IMPATIENT 1

Charger01 said:
Got two job offers Friday, Things are finely looking up (find out Monday). I just want to give the kids a good Christmas.Thanks everone.
good luck!!!! i know its tough out there for mechanics right now, all the dealerships that closed flooded the job market with master techs looking for work, which makes it tough to find anything.

Longstr

I feel your pain I have been unemployeed going on a year now, it has been horible, no boat, no nothing. Good thing my wife makes good money other wise I would be living in my parents basement. I cant find a job for the life of me, I was an insurance adjuster and the market is so bad now, there is so many peeps out of work the competition is huge. Good luck, I know you will need it, just as I do.

vdrivenman

go get your corrections officers license. most tdcj & county corrections hire on a regular basis. not glamirous job but pays the bills till something else comes along.

start off in oc is $16.75 on your check not counting benefits.medical,retirement,uniforms,cleaning!