Lake Whitney Poker/Fun Run Roll Call

farmo83

Are there places to eat at the stops?  Shelley is going to the store to load up for the weekend and asked if she needed to get lunch for us while on the boat.

customtouch

I am not real familiar with the lake but I haven't heard of any restaurants on the lake. We are packing our own food.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We are packing food as well. I know Stacey was waiting to hear from Rocky as to the marina situation. Hopefully we will have more details soon. But I would recommend packing at least some snacks.  :smile17:

customtouch

The wife is cooking about 10lbs of pulled pork to make some sandwiches for anyone that wants one for Friday night at the lodge.  Not sure how many it will feed but it should feed quite a few so. First come first served for as long as it lasts and it is good stuff!!

Disturbed

customtouch said:
The wife is cooking about 10lbs of pulled pork to make some sandwiches for anyone that wants one for Friday night at the lodge.  Not sure how many it will feed but it should feed quite a few so. First come first served for as long as it lasts and it is good stuff!!

Public Service announcement!  David knows food.  If the pulled pork is half as good as her cookies, you better get some!  :smile30:

FL350

Administrator
customtouch said:
Looking foward to that!