Lake Whitney Poker/Fun Run Roll Call

73 Sanger Flat

I AM out for sure .. Hospital visit last night confirmed a Bad Bacterial infection and Cellulitis .. That explains why I was feeling so bad at Plowman .. I have an 8 to 10 inch infection in my upper leg .. Maybe out rest of summer .. You boy's have fun ..

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear that Billy, I hope you get well soon. Infections aren't something you mess with now a days. :smile25:

Devilman

Dang Billy, not good. Least the docs are on it now & can get it taken care of. Hopefully sooner than later.

73 Sanger Flat

Thanks Kenny and Steve -- this is something new to me and it is kicking my butt .. High fever , headaches and the amount of pain is horrible .. bad location up in the groin area and out around my leg..Major antibiotics and steroids shots  .. Oh well I should be fine he said in 2 weeks

Devilman

I hadn't heard of it before so did a quick search on it, that stuff is no joke. 2 weeks is not too bad, sound like they caught it in time to be able to stay on top of it. Get better man, still got some boat weather left.

jimsplace

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I AM out for sure .. Hospital visit last night confirmed a Bad Bacterial infection and Cellulitis .. That explains why I was feeling so bad at Plowman .. I have an 8 to 10 inch infection in my upper leg .. Maybe out rest of summer .. You boy's have fun ..

WHAT?  Say it isn't so.
Really sorry to hear that, but things happen.  Do whatever you need to get well.  Season is almost over anyway, and better now than at beginning. (trying to be optimistic)
JUST GET BETTER.
Jim

Knotty Girl

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
[/quot

Prayers brother

73 Sanger Flat

Thanks Henry..  Today I can add a Staff infection to my problems .. FUN FUN FUN .. 5 days of antibiotics and they are not working , had to change antibiotic today.. This is kicking my butt ..
This for sure is why I was feeling so bad at Plowman's

73 Sanger Flat

Thanks Henry - This is sure screwing my fun time up .. I should have been outside putting Galen's prop and strut back under his boat .. Oh well .. I will get to it before he heads down in a few weeks ..