Lake Whitley

running late

Was talking with a guy who has some land west of Albany this afternoon.  Seems the recent rain has  all the creeks  close to flood stage.  This will eventually hit Whitney.

73 Sanger Flat

P.K had four gates opened and it is hitting Granbury ( Thursday ) and it wont be long it will hit Whitney .. Water will be in bad shape for a little while .. Lot of debris floating down ..

73 Sanger Flat

beaverfab said:
Up 2.44 in the last 24 hours this is not looking good for spring boating.

And with more rain on the way , It does not look good for Steel Creek get together .. I thought I seen that the Corp was closing the parks for some reason for a while .. Not sure if it was the rain or the Virus causing them to close .. Hopefully in  another Month the Parks will be open and the River / Lakes will be in good shape ..  2020 is not starting off very good .

beaverfab

I just got on I may get off I do not know 200 people, I still have to many request to manage. If If do not answer give me time sorry.

jimsplace

JJ, Just accept the friends you want to keep up with.  You'll receive requests from everyone, everywhere along with their dogs. IMO
    :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It's when you get multiple requests from the same friends, or friends you are already friends with that confuse me.  think.gif

jimsplace

Yea, facebook does that all right.
I've limited my friend list to just a few.  I don't care to know where everyone is eating and what for lunch and supper. 
I don't care to share what i'm having for lunch and supper either, generally.  It's usually not that exciting for me, and I doubt it's that interesting for others.