Lake Travis closed

Chevy2184

I'm only about 35 min from the lake? I have a extra bedroom if someone needs a place to crash?

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

TexasJet

Chevy2184 said:
I'm only about 35 min from the lake? I have a extra bedroom if someone needs a place to crash?

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Haven't had a chance to check on rooms yet. Might be more than just me going, if I go.

customtouch

Chevy2184 said:

Thanks for the offer. I haven't had much time to look for a place yet so it is possible I might have to take you up on that.  I am more worried about finishing up all the little things I need to do on the boat to get it ready to go first.

Chevy2184

customtouch said:
Chevy2184 said:

Thanks for the offer. I haven't had much time to look for a place yet so it is possible I might have to take you up on that.  I am more worried about finishing up all the little things I need to do on the boat to get it ready to go first.

You are more than welcome to if need be! Just let me know...

customtouch

Chevy2184 said:
customtouch said:
Chevy2184 said:

I really appreciate the offer but it looks like I will be staying local for this weekend. Still wrapping up a couple of things on the boat and they just announced that they are opening Travis again at 12:00 today so I think I will stay here and do the test run a little closer to home. Thanks again though, that was very generous of you to offer a place to stay.  :smile17:

Chevy2184

customtouch said:
Chevy2184 said:
customtouch said:
Chevy2184 said:

I really appreciate the offer but it looks like I will be staying local for this weekend. Still wrapping up a couple of things on the boat and they just announced that they are opening Travis again at 12:00 today so I think I will stay here and do the test run a little closer to home. Thanks again though, that was very generous of you to offer a place to stay.  :smile17:

Well we are still planing on going Father's Day weekend if anybody gets a wild hair... 😎